Now that the sun is shining and the weather is balmy, it’s about time I plan our summer in the city!
Any chance to get outside for some alfresco dining is a must. Whether it’s eating at a vendor’s booth or in a romantic courtyard, I’m in.
Here is a list just five of the oldies (and some new spots, too!) that I can’t wait to visit:
- Formento’s (I’m going to cheat on my favorite nearby Italian restaurant…see below…with a new one!)
- Green Street Smoked Meats (that brisket, that macaroni salad, and that damn Texas toast), pictured below!
- Logan Square Farmers Market (easy to get to, TONS of great produce and street food to try)
- Parson’s Chicken & Fish (must try a Negroni slushy)
- Piccolo Sogno (best outdoor seating in the city and most romantic)
Now the question is: who is going to join us?!?